Help is at hand with Reflex Reporting Online Service
Reflex Reporting Online Services enable you to easily produce SSRS or Power BI reports incorporating content from your SharePoint Online lists. Access to an Azure SQL data source is provided by replicating SharePoint Online list data in real time. Querying the Reflex Reporting Azure datasource is much easier than querying SharePoint list OData services, but also it allows you to report against multiple lists in a single query and join it with other data sources.
- Designed for SharePoint Online list data.
- Project Online also available please contact us for more information
- Cross site collection reporting (or across an entire farm) by processing multiple list instances of the same type into a single SQL table for that list type.
- Real-time data access through item level event receivers the SQL data is kept up to date as the user saves the item in SharePoint.
- Rapid report development using industry standard tools (e.g. Reporting Services, Crystal Reports or more)
- Performance through querying SQL server directly and using indexes rather than complex SharePoint list connectors or custom web services.
- Flexibility by storing the content in simply structured SQL table you can do all the common functions you need (i.e. grouping, sorting, summing etc).
- Custom Input Validation by using SQL server you can define almost any validation rule you need.
- The right way by extracting content into a separate database for reporting you don't compromise your support from Microsoft for your SharePoint environment.